Saturday 30 July 2011

I'm new at this

Trying to keep myself somewhat motivated to run while I am at work. So far bribing myself with cheddar and garlic red lobster look-a-like biscuits seems to be helping. By helping, I mean I have consumed so much butter that it would be a health danger not to run...

I might as well start from the beginning about me

I work in the mining industry.. I am a mom to two incredible little people. Sofia - who is six and the biggest gleek ever and her only slightly smaller brother Nole - who is five and very tolerant of his sister. Together they are a super storm of interesting, keeping me on my toes, asking questions and opening my eyes to new conversations I didn't think I'd ever have. I have had to make a rule that when painting animals you can not give them boobie eyes. This picture explains their whole relationship in a way I never could



More random details and running related stuff to come.. I am now off to hunt down a mile tracker for this things. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment